2013年6月21日 星期五

An Adventure to the Gorilla's Family - Part 2


“Oh my God!” Beth cried out and was shocked, pointing at the opposite hill, “Tommy, look at that girl who is standing there.  She’s exactly like you! Is she your sister?”

“Don’t be silly!  She had died already and I saw her rolling down the cliff with my own eyes,” Tommy cried sadly, looking at Beth.

Suddenly, a soft voice appeared. “Tommy, Tommy, I’m your dear sister! I miss you very much. I miss our home!”

Tommy was scared to hear the voice and looked around to find who was speaking.  He saw a girl who was exactly like his sister.

“Are you really my sister, Emily?” Tommy wondered.

“Of course I’m.  While I was falling down the cliff, a gorilla picked me up.  She’s taken good care of me as her old child for five years. Now I’m 15 years old. Please visit my home and see my gorilla’s family!” Emily explained to her brother in details.    

Suddenly…

沒有留言:

張貼留言