2013年8月17日 星期六

A Girl with over One Hundred Dolls - The End


My leg is broken, yet Amy doesn’t even slightly care about me,” complained one of the Barbies.

      “You’re right, Amy doesn’t love us at all. When I was new, Amy brought me along with her.  Suddenly, a fierce, big dog approached Amy.  At once, she threw me towards the dog in order to distract its attention.  Sadly, I was bitten terribly by the dog and then my right arm was lost, my hair was messy and my dress was torn. How miserable I am?”

      Hearing all these complaints, Amy understood that she was a bad mistress because she had mistreated them terribly. She regretted very much for neglecting them and ignoring their needs.

     The next day, when she woke up, she was happy to discover that she had returned to her normal size and she was a human being again. After the lesson, she learned to treasure all her Barbies and dolls.



沒有留言:

張貼留言