2013年9月13日 星期五

The Pink Meteor - The End


      They had been speechless for a few minutes.

      Amy said suddenly, “Mom, are you really my mom?” She continued, “If yes, I don’t mind because what you’ve done is for my sake.”
      At once, Mom embraced Amy tightly and cried.

      “I’m truly your mother. You know, it’s far more painful to give birth to you because I’m not a human-being but an alien,”
Mom said.

      Hearing that, Amy was touched and asked, “So, why do you choose to give birth to me?”

      “It’s because both your dad and I think that it’s hard for us to be together. How can we live without a baby? So, you’re the one who bonds us together.”

      Then, they hugged each other warmly and Mom kissed Amy’s face softly. They lived happily ever after. Bella promised to keep the secret so no one knew the true identity of Amy and her mother.
     
     Since Amy had got back her arm and hand, she had her confidence back and made many friends. Soon, she became a popular girl in the school.
      

沒有留言:

張貼留言