2013年12月20日 星期五

John and a Mysterious Tiger - Part 2

      Then, he fainted.  When he was conscious, he found he was lying in a mysterious place which was like a wood. He was sleeping on a muddy ground and was surrounded by trees.  He woke up and saw the fierce tiger in front of him, but it was not the one which attacked him.

      Suddenly, the fierce tiger said to John, “Hey, you’ve woken up finally. I’ve been waiting for you for hours. Are you hurt?”

      At first, John was scared to death. But hearing the words showing concern, he was calmed down a bit and replied, “Who are you? How come you can talk like a human? Where am I? What’re you going to do on me?”

      The tiger said friendly, “Don’t worry. I won’t eat you. I’m here to protect you because another tiger wants to kill and swallow you.”

     John was curious and asked, “Oh, why does he want to kill me?”

      The tiger continued, “Because you’re a bad student and my friend, Mr. Perfect wants to discipline all the bad kids and removes them from the world.”

      Hearing that, John was shocked, “Oh my God! Thank you very much for your protection, but why do you protect me?”


      The tiger answered, “Boy, I’m the angel of peace and I understand you have a good nature and will become a good boy one day!”

沒有留言:

張貼留言