2014年1月24日 星期五

Little Penguin Peter's Journey - Part 3

      “What’re you talking about?” asked Abby surprisingly.

      Peter then explained his own story to Abby. Soon, they became good friends. After a few months of dating, they decided to get married.

      Unfortunately, Peter saw the witch in his dream one night.

      “Peter, Peter, you’ll come back to my cave tomorrow.  Congratulation! You can become a normal penguin thereafter,” the witch said to Peter happily.

      Peter was woken up by the dream. He was upset and he sweated a lot. He didn’t want to leave Abby. He couldn’t sleep the whole night so he got up and wrote a letter to Abby,

Dear Abby,
    Sorry my Love! I’ll leave you so please forget me forever! Don’t miss me and get a new boyfriend who loves you!
Love,
Peter

      The next morning, he turned back into a penguin and appeared in the witch’s cave.

      “Penguin, penguin, it’s time to go home now.  In these few months, I’ve already invented a new potion which can cure your illness. Drink it now!” said Rihanna excitedly, holding the bottle of liquid in front of Peter.  Staring at the bottle, Peter was depressed and helpless.

      “Sorry, Miss Rihanna. May I request to become a human forever?”

      This request angered the witch and she shouted furiously,


      “How dare you reject my offer? I put a lot of effort in creating this potion. You really disappoint me!” the witch continued, “hmm...I will make your wish come true but Abby will forget the memory of both of you haha.”  

沒有留言:

張貼留言